As you would expect, Woodbrooke takes the health and safety of its guests and staff extremely seriously. To help explain what Woodbrooke has done in relation to this, we have put together the Woodbrooke Safety Charter. If you would like to speak to us about this, or have any concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact our Reservations Team on 0121 472 5171 or email [email protected]
Woodbrooke Safety Charter – updated 6 June 2022
NHS COVID Pass
The Woodbrooke Centre is not required to request to see an NHS COVID Pass or negative test result from our guests.
Face Masks and coverings are no longer required by law but you are welcome to wear one. It is your personal choice.
Hygiene and cleanliness
Hand sanitisers will continue to be available throughout the Woodbrooke Centre. We will keep our enhanced cleaning regime in place; as an added guarantee, our venue is Visit England’s Good To Go. Conference rooms will continue to be well ventilated
COVID-19 rapid lateral flow tests are available to staff, who are encouraged to use them regularly.
- Our warm and friendly welcome hasn’t changed!
Moving around Woodbrooke
- Protective screens are in place to keep you and staff safe where needed.
- Your designated meeting room will provide the required space for your delegates.
- Any stationery or equipment we provide will be sanitised before you arrive.
- More information is provided in the Meeting & Retreats section of the website.
Cleaning and hygiene
- Key operational staff members have completed the Level 2 Infection Control training, in addition to their extensive professional training and knowledge.
- Hand sanitisers are located throughout the building and inside your meeting room.
- Our Housekeeping team will be performing enhanced cleaning throughout the building from before you arrive to after you’ve left.
- Our extensive, organic garden has weathered many storms over the past 200 years. It is still a place of reflection and restoration that we invite you to enjoy for yourself.
- We just ask that you don’t all enter the grass labyrinth at the same time!