As you would expect, Woodbrooke takes the health and safety of its guests and staff extremely seriously. To help explain what Woodbrooke has done in relation to this, we have put together the Woodbrooke Safety Charter. If you would like to speak to us about this, or have any concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact our Reservations Team today on 0121 472 5171 or email [email protected]
Woodbrooke Safety Charter – updated 23 July 2021
Our staff will continue to wear a face covering in communal spaces and we would encourage you to do the same to help keep everyone safe.
Although legal limits on room capacities will no longer be in place from 19 July, Woodbrooke is adopting a phased approach to increasing capacities in rooms to ensure delegates feel as comfortable as possible.
We will continue to be as flexible as we can and will work with you as we all face the ongoing uncertainties.
Hygiene and cleanliness
Hand sanitisers will continue to be available throughout the Woodbrooke Centre. We will keep our enhanced cleaning regime in place; as an added guarantee, our venue is Visit England’s Good To Go
COVID-19 rapid lateral flow tests will still be available to staff, who are encouraged to use them at the sign of any symptoms.
We will continue to serve lunch in individual packaging, and we are looking at when we can resume a hot lunch provision.
- Our warm and friendly welcome hasn’t changed!
- Registration when you arrive is contact-free.
Moving around Woodbrooke
- One-way signs are in key locations to help maintain social distancing.
- Protective screens are in place to keep you and staff safe where needed.
- Your designated meeting room will provide the required space for your delegates.
- Any stationery or equipment we provide will be sanitised before you arrive.
- Food and drink: We can provide a drinks service in your meeting room or in a nearby location that is exclusively for your group. We can also provide a lunch package for your non-residential event. More information is provided in the Meeting & Retreats section of the website.
Cleaning and hygiene
- Key operational staff members have completed the Level 2 Infection Control training, in addition to their extensive professional training and knowledge.
- Hand sanitisers are located throughout the building and inside your meeting room.
- Our Housekeeping team will be performing enhanced cleaning throughout the building from before you arrive to after you’ve left.
- Our extensive, organic garden has weathered many storms over the past 200 years. It is still a place of reflection and restoration that we invite you to enjoy for yourself.
- We just ask that you don’t all enter the grass labyrinth at the same time!